This burger will make you smile again and again, must be on a roll!
1/2 lb. Gourmet Burger
- 1 lb. ground chuck lean ground beef if you prefer
- 1 slice cooking onion diced
- 3 to 4 dashes worchestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. Montreal Steak Spice
- 1/4 cup shred aged cheddar or use any cheese you prefer
Mix all ingredients together in medium mixing bowl. Tip: use your hands to press all ingredients.
Divide the mixture into 2 parts and form into patties approx. 3/4 inch thick.
Grill approx. 8 minutes on each side..
By the way, you don't need to use eggs and bread crumbs for these burgers. It only takes away from the beef experience. Serve the burgers on your favorite roll topped with your favorite condiments, and there you have it. heaven on a bun.
Did you know: Nearly 60 percent of all sandwiches sold wordwide are actually hamburgers. Watch out ham and cheese once this recipe catches on.