Who says you can’t have a buritto for breakfast?
Loaded Breakfast Buritto
- 1 extra large egg
- 1 slice bacon cooked and diced
- 1 breakfast sausage link cooked and diced
- 2 tbsp. cooked ham finely diced
- 3 tbsp. finely grated cheese Mexican blend
- 1 tsp. salsa hot or medium
- 1 10 inch soft tortilla
Beat the egg in a small mixing bowl. Then add the meats and beat together.
Pour the mixture into a small heated pan. Cook for 2 minutes, turn over and cook another 2 minutes.
Put 1 tbsp. of cheese on the soft tortilla. Place the cooked egg mixture on top, then spoon the salsa onto the egg and cover with the remaining cheese. Roll it up and microwave for 10 seconds on high.
Did you know: Eggs have zero carbs and no sugar. So next time someone asks you how you like your eggs, tell them you like 'em a whole lot!